- Exploring creativity in our youth
- Being responsible for the lives of others as a CEO or a Conductor
- Theme of talks: what NOT to do!
- Most of what CEOs, Producers, and Conductors do, is psychology
- Music is the operating system of the brain
- The complexity and density of flavors
- “Welcome to the Monkey House” by Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
Bob Lord is a producer, composer, bassist, and CEO based in Portsmouth NH. In 2015 Bob was named one of Musical America’s “30 Professionals of the Year: Key Influencers,” and as CEO of PARMA Recordings his work was nominated in two categories for the 2020 GRAMMY Awards.
With Pete Townshend of The Who, Bob co-produced the double album METHOD MUSIC by Lawrence Ball, released in 2012 on Navona Records and hailed by Pitchfork for its “wondrous, rippling, and startlingly tactile music.”
Lord is the music producer of WILD SYMPHONY, a symphonic suite composed by the #1 NY Times bestselling author Dan Brown (“The Da Vinci Code”) which accompanies the illustrated children’s book of the same title.
In 1996 Bob co-founded the award-winning group Dreadnaught, described by Relix Magazine as “the country’s best ‘pure’ prog-rock combo.” His first full-length album as a solo artist, entitled PLAYLAND ARCADE, will be released in 2020.https://www.parmarecordings.com