- Going to see music
- Physiological changes through music
- “1/10th of 1% of what I studied”
- Pursue what you find fascinating
- Take what you do seriously, not yourself
- Working on a project the FBI took away
Jason Heath is the Double Bass Product Manager for Eastman Strings. He also serves on the advisory board of Be Part of the Music, and he is internationally active as a clinician and consultant. Jason is a former of the Board of Directors for the International Society of Bassists and past president of the Illinois chapter of the American String Teachers Association and past orchestra representative for District VII of the Illinois Music Educators Association.
Jason is a past faculty member at DePaul University and the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. His former students hold positions in the Lyric Opera of Chicago, Baltimore Symphony, and Philharmonie Sudwestfalen.